CryptoGPS is a low-power public-key technology intended for RFID tag authentication.
▪ anti-counterfeiting digital IP for RFID tags;
▪ fully compliant with the Orange Labs specification;
▪ execution time shorter than 10 ms;
▪ straightforward integration through APB, AHB or custom interface;
▪ gate count smaller than 15 kgates (including buffer registers);
▪ operating power consumption lower than 20 µW in a 130 nm CMOS process;
▪ adjustable trade-off between performance and power consumption.
▪ VHDL source codes and testbenches;
▪ Synopsys synthesis scripts;
▪ C low-level API;
▪ design specification.