The Public Key Cryptographic Library (PKCL) provides standardized key computation, encryption, decryption, signature and verification functionalities for all key sizes up to 8192 bits. It is compliant with:
▪ RSA cryptosystem as defined in PKCS#1;
▪ DSA signature scheme as defined in FIPS 186-3;
▪ Diffie-Hellman (DH) key exchange as defined in PKCS#3;
▪ El-Gamal cryptosystem;
▪ JavaCard API.
The Public Key Cryptographic Library is highly customizable: all upper layer functionalities can be either added or withdrawn. The core modular exponentiation is based on the "sliding window" algorithm so that the best performance-memory tradeoff can be achieved by simply tuning the window size. The PKCL library integrates state-of-the-art countermeasures against the latest side-channel attacks (SPA, DPA, etc.) and high-order fault attacks (DFA). Furthermore, the library performances can be greatly enhanced through the Public Key Cryptographic Coprocessor (PK2C).
▪ encryption, decryption, signature and verification functions;
▪ optional on-board key generation;
▪ all key sizes supported up to 8192 bits;
▪ core functions ASM-optimized for the targeted processor;
▪ configurable architecture:
▪ − adjustable trade-off between performance and RAM footprint;
▪ − dedicated coprocessor available separately (about 10 times faster).
▪ state-of-the-art countermeasures against SPA, DPA and DFA attacks;
▪ typical code size on Cortex-M3 smaller than 15 kbytes;
▪ less than 100 Mcycles to compute a secure 2048-bit RSA signature.
▪ C and Assembly source codes;
▪ C test vectors;
▪ compilation scripts (makefile);
▪ design specification and documents for certifications (FIPS, CC, EMV, etc.):
▪ − complete list of countermeasures with references;
▪ − implementation details.
 Third-party fees apply. Please contact salesinvia.fr for any further information.