The True Random Number Generator (TRNG) Digital Post-Processing is a digital IP compliant with the AIS 31 and NIST SP 800-90B standards.
▪ state-of-the-art TRNG post-processing;
▪ fully compliant with the AIS 31 standard (Method A & B);
▪ fully compliant with the NIST SP 800-90B standard;
▪ unpredictability properties adequate for the generation of cryptographic keys;
▪ output stream statistically close to the uniform distribution;
▪ adjustable parameters according to the entropy source characteristics;
▪ flexible throughput and output bus size;
▪ real-time supervisor generating online and total failure alarms;
▪ typical gate count smaller than 2 kgates;
▪ straightforward integration through AMBA APB interface (customized on request);
▪ analog noise source available separately.
▪ VHDL source codes;
▪ Synopsys synthesis scripts;
▪ driver C source codes;
▪ C test vectors;
▪ design specification and documents for AIS 31 certification.