The ISO 14443 Type B Digital Controller is a fully integrated protocol manager intended for Proximity Integrated Circuit Card (PICC).
▪ fully compliant with the ISO/IEC 14443 Type B standard;
▪ supported bit rates: 106, 212, 424 and 848 kbit/s;
▪ straightforward integration through a AMBA AHB or APB interface (customized on request);
▪ 8, 16 or 32-bit interface bus (customized on request);
▪ gate count smaller than 10 kgates;
▪ operating power consumption lower than 20 µW;
▪ straightforward control through C low-level API;
▪ FPGA proven on Altera's Cyclone® IV;
▪ Type A digital controller available separately;
▪ analog front end available separately.
▪ VHDL source codes;
▪ Synopsys synthesis scripts;
▪ C non-regression test vectors;
▪ C low-level API;
▪ design specification.