The ISO 15693 Analog Front End (AFE) is a fully integrated analog IP intended for Proximity Integrated Circuit Card (PICC).
▪ fully compliant with the ISO/IEC 15693/18000-3 standard and the relevant ISO/IEC 10373-7 tests;
▪ contactless transmission of both data and power;
▪ ASK modulation with 10% or 100% modulation index;
▪ RF front end including the two antenna pads, a tuning capacitor, several demodulators, a clock extractor and a load modulator;
▪ power manager including a LDO regulator, a voltage reference and a power-on reset generator;
▪ operating junction temperature range: -25°C to +85°C;
▪ generated power supply voltage range (vdd): nominal core supply voltage ±10%;
▪ silicon area smaller than 0.4 mm² in a 130 nm process with poly capacitors and HV devices;
▪ straightforward integration through a APB or AHB interface (customized on request);
▪ digital controller available separately.
▪ GDSII stream and layer map file;
▪ Library Exchange Format (LEF) file;
▪ Circuit Description Language (CDL) netlist;
▪ Liberty Timing File (.lib);
▪ VHDL behavioral model;
▪ design specification.