The ISO 15693 Digital Controller is a fully integrated protocol manager intended for Proximity Integrated Circuit Card (PICC).
▪ fully compliant with the ISO/IEC 15693/18000-3 standard;
▪ VCD to VICC: 1/4 and 1/256 pulse data coding;
▪ VICC to VCD: one or two subcarriers; fast data rate (56 kbit/s);
▪ gate count smaller than 5 kgates;
▪ typical operating power consumption lower than 10 µW;
▪ straightforward integration through a APB or AHB interface (customized on request);
▪ 8, 16 or 32-bit interface bus (customized on request);
▪ straightforward control through C low-level drivers;
▪ analog front end available separately.
▪ VHDL source code;
▪ VHDL testbenches;
▪ Synopsys synthesis scripts;
▪ C low-level drivers;
▪ design specification.