The NFC Transceiver is a fully integrated mixed-signal IP including the analog front-end and the digital protocol controller.
▪ fully compliant with ISO 14443-A, ISO 14443-B, ISO 18092 and ISO 15693 standards;
▪ fully integrated IP including the digital protocol controller and the analog front-end;
▪ configurable antenna driver;
▪ ASK and OOK modulator;
▪ ASK and BPSK demodulator;
▪ frame coder (modified Miller, NRZ and pulse position coding);
▪ frame decoder (Manchester and NRZ-L);
▪ internal oscillator (required a quartz crystal);
▪ sub-carrier generator;
▪ tag detector;
▪ SPI, I²C and UART host interfaces (customized on request);
▪ FIFO, status and configuration registers.
▪ GDSII stream and layer map file;
▪ Library Exchange Format (LEF) file;
▪ Circuit Description Language (CDL) netlist;
▪ design specification.