The Single Wire Protocol (SWP) Slave Analog Front End (AFE) is a fully integrated interface intended to connect the UICC (SWP slave) to the NFC chip (SWP master) through a single wire.
▪ fully integrated Single Wire Protocol (SWP) Slave Analog Front End (AFE);
▪ fully compliant with the ETSI TS 102 613 standard;
▪ operating junction temperature range: -40°C to +125°C;
▪ silicon proven in 130 nm and 55 nm CMOS processes;
▪ characteristics of a 55 nm implementation:
▪ − typical operating current consumption smaller than 70 µA;
▪ − typical standby current consumption smaller than 150 nA;
▪ − silicon area smaller than 0.025 mm²;
▪ straightforward integration through a standard interface (customized on request);
▪ digital controller available separately.
▪ GDSII stream and layer map file;
▪ Library Exchange Format (LEF) file;
▪ Circuit Description Language (CDL) netlist;
▪ Liberty Timing File (.lib);
▪ design specification.